London International Conferences (LIC) was established in 2020 by a group of scholars under UKEY Consultancy in the United Kingdom.
London International Conference’s aim is to publish refereed, original research studies, and articles that are well-written and describe the latest developments and research. The academic conferences are broad-based that cover all branches of Social Sciences and Humanities, Education, Business and Economics, Finance, and Interdisciplinary Research. Any scholar or professional involved in the practice and study of the above branches is welcome to attend London International Conferences. We also provide a welcoming environment for graduate students to present their work and have valuable feedback.
The organizing committee would like to invite you to participate in the London International Conference (LIC). Participants will find opportunities to present new research, disseminate ideas, exchange information, and discuss current issues. Participants can present their papers (in-person or online/virtual) and participate in all related sessions.
Social Sciences and Humanities
Business and Management
Regional Studies and others…
Benefits of Attending
- All accepted abstracts/full papers will be published in the Proceedings of London International Conferences in electronic format with ISSN and DOI.
- Full papers will be published in London Journal of Social Sciences or Eurasian Journal of Higher Education after a peer review without publication fees.
- Conference Proceedings and journals posted open-access.
- E- certificate will be provided to all the participants (Presenters, attendees, keynote speakers and session chairs separately).
- Admission to the conference grants access to all sessions of the same conference.